CLTAD PROJECT :
Explanatory diagrammatic drawing to compliment video above:
April 13 Blog:
- handwritten behavioral text
- Birth is a singularity and Death is a singularity and everything between is Becoming [life process]
- Discuss concept of Social Drawing, Gerosociology, Gene Cohen studies and metrics used, H Gardner text on subject , M Czikszentmihalyi, L Vygotsky on Fun/play, E Wenger on shared learning and shared knowledge and collective learning and communities of practice.
- Social Drawing: describe, define, quantify
- explain why the term is needed; to distinguish from the common idea of Drawing as an individual, solitary exercise; describe the commonalities and differences of both
- how to use Social Drawing in the context of my research?
Ageing; how ageing has moved ,very recently from the house of the dieing to the house of the living and how Ageing is now starting to be considered part of the life journey instead of just a preparation for death.
- is learning hidden in Play; is intellectual exercise hidden in play or is play/fun just a fgood delivery system for intellectual stimulation and exercise?